Potential Sighting Ignites Search for Missing USC Med Student
Family to Hold Press Conference on Friday at USC Keck School of Medicine
WHO: Derek Seehausen, USC medical student who has been missing since on or about Aug. 5, 2014
WHAT: Derek is believed to be alive; family to hold press conference to offer details and photos on the latest potential sighting and seek the public’s help in the search
WHEN: Friday, Sept. 12, 2014. 10 a.m. PT
WHERE: USC Medical School – Aretsy Auditorium
1450 Biggy Street, Lower Ground Level
Los Angeles, CA 90033
WHY: Private investigator confirms that Derek is believed to be alive and may be in need of immediate medical attention. A photo released by LAPD on Friday, Sept. 5, 2014, of a man on a metro LA bus bearing striking resemblance to Derek has fueled a sense of urgency to locate the missing student.
- Photos of Derek as last seen, including recent potential sighting
- Private Investigator Thomas Martin of Martin Investigative Services in Newport Beach to release latest details in search for Derek
- Jean Gadra, Derek’s mother, in her first public appearance to plea for the public’s help
- Hundreds of USC students to gather to hear the latest updates
- Thomas Martin will open with the latest findings in the search for Derek
- Jean Gadra, Derek’s mother, will make her plea to students and the public for assistance in locating Derek
- The floor will then be opened to attending media to ask questions
- Thomas Martin, Jean Gadra, and Shuhan He (Friend/USC Student) will be available for interviews regarding Derek’s disappearance
Livestream link: www.HelpFindDerek.com/Livestream (Available 9am Friday 9/12)
CONTACT: Anyone with information regarding Derek is asked to contact the LAPD Adult Missing Person Unit at (213) 996-1800.
RSVP: For reserved complimentary parking and seating, confirm attendance to firstname.lastname@example.org or (760) 828-7100.
Students and friends in LA can RSVP here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1544167412484405
C: (760) 828-7100